KAZ & Company Inc. inspects for the existence of all types of wood destroying organisms (WDO). A wood-destroying organism is any type of arthropod or plant life that can damage and re-infest seasoned wood in a structure, namely termites, powder post beetles, old house borers and wood-decaying fungi.
Our Inspections Include:
- Damage Observed By Termites Or Other Wood Destroying Organisms (WDO)
- Evidence Of Infestation By Termites Or Other Wood Destroying Organisms* (Including Wood Destroying Fungi)
- Live Termites Or Other Wood Destroy Organisms (WDO).
- Previous Treatment For Termites Or Other Wood Destroying Organisms*
- Mold Testing, Water Testing
We Offer the Following Inspections for Commercial or Residential Properties including Single Family Homes, Condominiums, Town Homes, Apartments and Villas:
- 4-Point Inspections
- Roof Inspections
- Wind Mitigation Inspections
KAZ & Company Inc. licensed experts will test for mold and will help you resolve the problem as quickly as possible. Moisture-related mold can grow undetected and unnoticed. A mold test can identify a problem before building damage or health damage from mold spores is evident.
Septic tanks or home water wells should be tested annually for bacteria, nitrates, and any other contaminants of local area concern. More frequent testing should be done if there is:
- A change in the taste, odor, or appearance of the well water, or if a problem occurs such as a broken well cap, inundation by floodwaters, or a new contamination source
- The well has a history of bacterial contamination
- The septic system has recently malfunctioned
- Family members or house guests have recurrent incidents of gastrointestinal illnesses
- An infant is living in the home
- To monitor the efficiency and performance of home water treatment equipment.